Tip to create your website for beginners
...Than another. You can experiment and try different ones before you do most of your content entering. With GoDaddy website choices, there are multiple layouts and many different themes you can utilize. For example, Fashion, People, Financial, and Travel are just some of their design themes.
Third step, create...
Most popular torrent search engine sites
...What are the top torrent search engine sites? Here are the top 15 most popular torrent search engine sites based on a combination of Alexa Rank, content richness, users’ reviews and freshness. It would be great if you...
Use 302 redirects only for long or ugly urls
...HTTP 302 redirects are for temporary redirects. The only time you should use them is for redirecting ugly URLs to more user-friendly ones. This tells the search engine that the ugly URL should not be removed from the index, because the user-friendly URL is just to make the URL palatable. Keep in mind that many spammers use 302 redirects to fool search engines. So be judicious in your use...
Search engines knowledge
...By one (very) rough estimate, there are now more than 43 billion Web pages. Practically everything you'd ever want to know is on at least one of them - if you can find the right one. That's where search engines come in. Tell 'em what you're looking for, and in an instant they'll show...
Article marketing help your business
...Can help your business the minute you submit these to different article directories. If these are approved for posting, people will be able to visit your site or may want to get in touch with you as they click the link or look at the resource box.The resource box is usually found at...
These days’ people spend most of their time on the internet. They search their needs, connect with friends, read articles, and find restaurants, deals. It is very important for success of any organization to have presence online to reach their prospects and convert them into customers by engaging them with your product and services. Once you are successful in engaging them, they share, tweet their experiences with circle. Then people find you instead you find them. This results in huge savings marketing cost and increased revenue.
When I started JobzNation, a year before, my aim was and still is to be everywhere, where people find jobs and submit their Resume and where companies looking for the Recruitment Consultants and send their Enquiries. I took steps to increase SEO and be visible on internet. And it worked for my Business.That is why I am sharing this article to help many small business.
1. Social Media and Blogs- Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, tumblr, google plus and Blogs are important as they help in engaging your target audience, share, tweet, pin your content on web. One picture is better than thousand words perfectly applies for content in social media. This helps in link building and find search engines what websites are credible and should be ranked for keyword phrases. Obviously search engine will rank higher links which have maximum shares against other links.
2. Register business in Local Search services & online Business Directories– Register your business with the local search engines like Just dial, Tradeindia, Indiamart and classifieds like yellow pages, Quikr, OLX, Locanto, Sulekha etc. They will help you for free to make your Business visible to your audience. This will increase your “Sites Linking in” which is important for improving your SEO.
3. Crate a Website- Create a website, which showcase of your products and services. Website should be made keeping in mind to engage, describe, and sell your products and services to your audience. One should spend considerable time to decide name as it will play important role in marketing of your website. Content should be made keeping your audience in mind and there should be content to engage them. Important thing is it should be updates on regular basis. WordPress, Joomla provides non coders platform to easily update their website. Create Back links which are links that are directed towards your website. The number of back links is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Back links are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality back links, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query
4. Pay attention to SEO optimized keywords- To improve SEO, keywords should be carefully selected. Think upon what keywords your customer which put for searching your products and services. Check your keyword for frequency, weight , and placement in your website. If you search insurance plans on Google it will also give you results for insurance plans, planning etc.
5. Use of Analytics- Sign up free for analytics websites which gives you real time information and demographics, Keywords used to search webpages, traffic from different channels, goal conversion ratio, Incoming pages, exit pages, browsers, devices, and platform. Goal conversion ratio is important for eCommerce websites by which one can conclude why customer is not buying even after adding products to shopping cart. Analysis gives you reports which can be used to take corrective action.
6. Last but not the least, Keep updating the content on regularly.
Thank you and don’t forget to share your views.
|Date: Jul 12, 2014, 12:22 PM|
Number of Comments on Photo:0
Google taking requests to censor results in Europe SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Google is accepting requests from Europeans who want to erase unflattering information from the results produced by the world's dominant search engine.
The demands can be submitted on a Web page that Google opened late Thursday in response to a landmark ruling issued two weeks ago by Europe's highest court.
More than 12,000 requests to remove personal data were submitted within the first 24 hours after Google posted the forms, according to the company. At one point Friday, Google was getting 20 requests per minute.
Under the recent court decision, Europeans can now polish their online reputations by petitioning Google and other search engines to remove potentially damaging links to newspaper articles and other websites with embarrassing information about their past activities.
Google now finds itself in the prickly position of having to balance privacy concerns and "the right to be forgotten" against the principles of free expression and "the right to know."
It will also create a divide between how Google generates search results about some people in Europe and the rest of the world. For now at least, Google will only scrub personal information spanning a 32-nation swath in Europe. That means Googling the same person in the United States and dozens of other countries could look much different than it does from Europe.
Although the court ruling only applied to 28 countries in the European Union, Google is extending the "right to be forgotten" to four other countries — Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. More than 500 million people live in the area affected by Google's potential purge of personal information from its European search results.
It's unclear when the whitewashing will begin. So far, Google has only said it will happen soon.
First, though, the Mountain View, California, company is trying to establish some guidelines to steer its censorship decisions.
To do that, Google is setting up a seven-person advisory committee to navigate through the ethical shoals. The group includes Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and David Drummond, the company's chief legal officer, as well as five outsiders. They are: Luciano Floridi, an information ethics philosopher at the Oxford Internet Institute; Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia's founder; Jose Luis Piñar, former director of Spain's Data Protection Authority; Peggy Valck, a privacy rights activist and director of the University of Leuven law school; and Frank La Rue, a special United Nations representative specializing in free speech.
Google will designate another team of its employees to sift through the requests to remove personal information from search results and decide which have grievances that should be honored under the European court ruling. The company won't decide how many employees will be assigned to this task until it gets a better sense of how many removal requests are likely to pour in from Europe.
Depending on the volume, it could turn into a monumental headache, even for a company with the financial and technological resources of Google.
Investors so far haven't given any sign of being worried about the new realities facing Google in Europe. The company's most widely traded class of stock has climbed 6 percent since the European court issued its game-changing decision. The shares closed at $571.65 Friday, leaving Google with a market value of about $385 billion.
Europe is one of the biggest markets for the online ads that generate most of Google's revenue. But implementing the "right to be forgotten" isn't expected to drive traffic away from Google because its major rivals must also abide by the new rules in Europe.
Imposing more limitations on what kind of personal information Google and other search engines can show in Europe has raised fears about the censorship affecting everything from elections to the safety of children. For instance, politicians might be able to block damaging information from showing up in search results. Other critics of the ruling have warned that even pedophiles might be able to delete past convictions from their results.
Supporters of the European court ruling, though, argue that people should be able to remove some information about youthful indiscretions, financial missteps and arrests that never resulted in convictions.
Google says that whenever it scrubs personal information from its European search results it will include a notice about some links being omitted, just as it has previously done when laws in countries such as China have required the company to censor data.
|Date: Jun 1, 2014, 2:00 AM|
Number of Comments on Photo:0
The Internet has changed the way companies do business. It has opened many doors for small to medium sized businesses to compete with corporate entities. A decade ago, many small businesses were closing up shop, unable to compete with their larger counterparts. Today, with Dreamz Unlimited Studio's website design coupled with our Search engine Optimization, small companies can become more successful and open their products to a wider audience.
There are many factors to consider in developing a great website. First, remember that for many of your customers, your website is their initial point of contact. As you heard you Mom say many times, first impressions are important. It couldn’t be truer. By making the right first impression, customers are likely to have a positive reaction to your products and services. In turn, they are more apt to buy. It is important to portray your businesses website in an easy to read format. Using bullets, short paragraphs, and clear navigation menus is essential. Coupled with ease of reading are a few tips to increase the reader’s experience. Our experts at Dreamz Unlimited Studio will make sure that your website has everything your customers are looking for.
In order for a reader to gain a positive experience, the following are important tips. First, we make sure to have your contact information visible. If a potential customer needs to reach you and can’t find you information they will continue shopping with another company. Second, we don’t add too many graphics. They just load the page down and make finding information difficult. Lastly, we don’t put too much information on a page. If necessary break out your pages into different categories so customer will find scanning the page easy and effortless. After designing a great website, we optimize. It is the next important task.
In order to be found through search engines, we optimize your website. You will see engine ranking boosts resulting in more traffic to your website and ultimately increased sales.
Research relevant keywords – We find keywords that have high KEI and low competition. By finding niche keywords you can dominate that area and quickly gain website traffic.
Website descriptions – When searching for websites a blurb will appear about that particular site. We write a solid description of your website and what you sell. This can help attract customers to click on your listing.
Image descriptions – When placing images in your website, we make sure to give each a name. However, make sure the name is relevant to the image. These names are used for the blind when surfing web pages. By naming your images you can increase site ranking for image keyword prominence.
Great website design allows you to connect with your customers without you realizing this connection. They key is to convey your message, products, and services in a way that emulates an in-store experience. Usability of web content should also be reviewed to ensure it is user friendly to all customers. Remember, your website is your online identity. Don’t push away customers with complicated websites.
For more information and free consultation visit us on www.dreamz-unlimited.com
|Date: Aug 16, 2014, 5:36 PM|
Number of Comments on Photo:0